|Birthday||August 1 (Leo)|
|Height||161 cm (5’ 3”)|
|Weight||51 kg (113 lbs)|
|Relatives||Unnamed Father |
|School||Kunugigaoka Junior High School|
|Japanese Voice||Ayaka Suwa (Anime)|
Megumi Toda (OVA)
|English Voice||Michelle Rojas (Funimation Broadcast Dub)|
|“||Reception and negotiation techniques… once we go out to society, wouldn’t these become our sharpest blades?||”|
Yada has brown hair held up in a ponytail and light purple eyes. She also has the largest bust out of all the female students in Class E, a trait inherited from her grandmother.
She is the big sister of Class 3-E and one of the most enthusiastic students about learning the art of infiltration from Irina. She's been described as being adult-like and cool to the point that Kayano admits that she's attracted to her despite her large bust.
She was sent to Class E for neglecting a test in order to nurse her sick younger brother. This backstory would later be used as a means to escape jail in a game of Cops & Robbers.
Yada didn't get the spotlight until Chapter 66, where she helped the girls out of a tight spot by driving away a few thugs who were trying to flirt with them by pretending to be a mafia princess.
After the men run off, she then states that the yakuza emblem she had was obviously a loaner which came from Irina. Kayano notes that she's always been the most interested student in Irina's lessons, to which she replies that, while she doesn't want to use seduction as a means to accomplish things, she wishes to gain the necessary tools for negotiation and entertaining, as they would be the ultimate tools when going out into society, making the other girls compliment her on her maturity.
Infiltration: As one of the more enthusiastic students in terms of Irina's lessons, Yada has gained notable skill in swindling, as shown when she successfully drove away two thugs away by pretending to be a mafia princess.
Negotiation: Thanks to Irina's lessons, Yada has become a skilled negotiator, and she is usually relied on by the class for the task.
- Main article: Irina Jelavić
Along with Kurahashi, she's one of Irina's favorite students. They are the only the students who know about Irina's past and true personality.
- Main article: Hinano Kurahashi
Yada and Kurahashi are close friends and as a result, are frequently seen together. A notable example was during an effort to infiltrate Japan's space station, they distracted the guards by pretending they were lost.
- Main article: Meg Kataoka
Yada had a brief crush on Kataoka, but it has since ended.
- Main article: Kayano Kaede
Yada is somewhat aware of Kayano's condemnation for large chests and as a result, avoids it. In a tankobon extra, Yada and Kayano are shown to be good friends, although the latter still harbors an aversion to her large bust.
- Main article: Muramatsu Takuya
Yada and Muramatsu were childhood friends in elementary school. He once popped into her piano class, but he quit, which she still remembers.
- Main article: Rio Nakamura
The two of them are sometimes seen together and are usually together in a group. Rio refers to Toka as “Yada-chan”. In one of the tankobon extras, Rio is seen trolling Yada and Kayano in the 3-E girl group chat by telling Yada her breasts have grown bigger to which the the latter denies.
- Her best subject is Japanese, and her worst one is Mathematics.
- Her future goal is to get a job in the business sector.
- Her hobby/special skill is learning from Irina's charm lessons.
- Her cup size is E.
- The thing she finds enjoyable about the letter E are the days she’s spent since entering Class E, while the thing she finds depressing about the letter E is the day where she won’t be able to fit into an E cup anymore.
- She was called "Ponytail and Breasts" during class 3-E training using code names. The one who wrote her codename was Okajima.
- In the "Girls you're interested in" ranking made by the boys on Chapter 19, she was ranked 2nd, with breasts listed as her best point. In the anime, the commentary next her vote tally said "Ponytail; big on top!"
- In the art rankings of Volume 5, she was placed 5th among the female students. Korosensei comments she has rather bold ideas and choices.
- In Chapter 82, she tells Korosensei a story about her sickly younger brother in order to persuade him to let the students escape from the cell in the cops and robbers game. The character book reveals that she does have a seriously ill younger brother, and that she fell into Class E due to skipping school to take care of him.
- During the Civil War, she was eliminated when Itona shot her.
- According to Roll Book Time, Yada knows Muramatsu from elementary school.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Assassination Classroom Official Character Book: Roster Time
- ↑ Assassination Classroom manga, Chapter 150: Independent Research Time, page 20
|Kunugigaoka Junior High School|
|Faculty||Korosensei • Tadaomi Karasuma • Irina Jelavić• Aguri Yukimura|
|Students||Masayoshi Kimura • Hinano Kurahashi • Yuma Isogai • Hinata Okano • Hiroto Maehara • Meg Kataoka • Kotaro Takebayashi • Toka Yada • Koki Mimura • Rio Nakamura • Nagisa Shiota • Kaede Kayano • Taisei Yoshida • Yukiko Kanzaki • Taiga Okajima • Rinka Hayami • Tomohito Sugino • Yuzuki Fuwa • Takuya Muramatsu • Kirara Hazama • Ryunosuke Chiba • Manami Okuda • Sosuke Sugaya • Sumire Hara • Ryōma Terasaka • Karma Akabane • Itona Horibe • Ritsu|
|Faculty||Gakuho Asano • Kiyoshi Terai|
|Students||Tomoya Seo • Teppei Araki • Natsuhiko Koyama • Ren Sakakibara • Gakushu Asano • Kaho Tsuchiya • Kazutaka Shindō • Kokona Tagawa • Nobuta Tanaka • Chousuke Takada|